2018년 2월 4일 일요일

[Rhinoplasty Specialized Wannabe Plastic Surgery] Hump nose + Alar tip






I underwent rhinoplasty to enhance hump and my nose tip with the bridge. 
It has been over a month post surgery.  The doctor whom performed the surgery is Dr. Cha Myung Kyu and I have been always have faith on him no matter what.
Thanks to him, I love my face from a side view.
Actually people can't notice that I did plastic surgery or not because I look so natural and pretty. 
Thank you Wannabe and I will never regret of my choice.

Tel: +82 10 7213 8855
Watsapp: +82 10 7213 8855
Kakao: eng_wannabeps
Line: wannabeps
Wechat: wannabekr
YouTube: www.youtube.com/wannabePSKorea
[You can realize your dream of 'wannabe' with us!]


#RhinoplastyKorea #Lownose #Bulbousnose #Hump #Humpreduction #Deviatednose #Shortnose #Bigalar #Nosejob #Noserevision #Upturnednose #Bignose #Pignose #Nostrilreduction
#Alarbasereduction #Longnose #Witchnose #Dragonnose #Foreignernosejob #BestrhinoplastyKorea
#DrCharMyungKyu #DrChangCheolHo #WannabeplasticsurgeryKorea #Arrownose#Snubnose