2018년 1월 1일 월요일

[Rhinoplasty specialized Wannabe Plastic Surgery] Low nose rhinoplasty after 19 days post operation

One of things I hate to do is to look at myself after taking a selfie because I have typically flat face so it has been always stressful for me. That is why I began to search many plastic surgery clinics regarding my needs. I focused on how many reviews does the clinic have and are the results good or bad. Personally, I am not a huge fan of having high elevated nose looks fake so I actually made a lot of appointments with a few different hospitals to collect information as much as I could. What was difficult for me to choose the right hospital is because every clinic I went to gave me different surgical techniques and quotations so I got confused. At the end, I had a consultation at Wannabe Plastic Surgery. Before I met the consultant I did CT first, and then the consultant instructed me what shape of nose will suit on my face based on my nose structure. As I saw positive reviews about the surgery result with Wannabe from BaBiTalk, Gangnam Unni, and other internet cafe's where sharing information about plastic surgery clinics, it wasn't so easy to find that many advertisements of Wannabe. That was the biggest reason why I made up my mind. The doctor explained every single detail during the consultation about rhinoplasty and the consultant seemed trying to understand my situation and assisted me through the whole day. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to them now officially on this website. Here are the photos before and after surgery.

This is the photo I took before surgery.
 

 From the side of my face, you may barely see my nose bridge and it is really low. It is literally low nose and ugly. By the way, I think the surgical site around the nose got swollen more than I anticipated. Whenever I woke up, I felt like I look total different person due to the swollen but it wasn't that bad so I could dealt with it. Right before cast removal day, the nose line started to be looked slimmer and slowly transformed a little. Having the cast fixed on the nose, it had been itchy all the time and once the area where its tape on, it sometimes detached from the nose because of the sweat.

The next photo is 2 weeks later since the cast and stitches removal done.



And the other photo is taken from 17days after surgery.


Finally this is my current looking after underwent low nose rhinoplasty.

Still I have swollen left on the nose but as I am imagining myself look better in the future I feel great even though my nasal bridge and alar are a bit chubby. Frankly speaking, I am satisfied with the result and all of my friend tell me that do not try to bring the fact that I did rhinoplasty because I look super natural and pretty. Wannabe is a magic for me and I would absolutely recommend this clinic to people around me. If you have the same nose as I had before, low and big alar type, don't hesitate just go to Wannabe and ask for a free consultation then decide whether you will do the rhinoplasty or not.
Thank you so much for your time to spend for reading my review.
I think Wannabe is the best rhinoplasty in Seoul!


What are you waiting for?
Call us today for making an appointment.

Tel: +82 10 7213 8855
Watsapp: +82 10 7213 8855
Kakao: eng_wannabeps
Line: wannabeps
Wechat: wannabekr

#RhinoplastyKorea #Lownose #Bulbousnose #Hump #Humpreduction #Deviatednose #Shortnose #Bigalar #Nosejob #Noserevision #Upturnednose #Bignose #Pignose #Nostrilreduction
#Alarbasereduction #Longnose #Witchnose #Dragonnose #Foreignernosejob #BestrhinoplastyKorea
#DrCharMyungKyu #DrChangCheolHo #WannabeplasticsurgeryKorea #Arrownose#Snubnose