2018년 1월 31일 수요일

[Anti-aging Treatment] Full face fat grafting at Wannabe


 
Hey y'all. I had a full face fat grafting on December 30th in 2017 and finally reset my life with a new face in 2018.
Do you want to know how?
Actually my facial shape looked weird because of protruded cheeks and flat forehead.
Those were the main issue I had with my face and it was quite stressful.
But once I received fat injection on those area, all this problem I had solved.
I keep getting this compliment from people around me that I have such great facial line from the side view and whichever I take a selfie,
I look just awesome.  Off the record, I am not an old person!
The photos you are looking at up above there is 2 weeks post operation.
Ever since I did fat injection, I feel like I am a different person and I feel much better than ever before.
All my friend is also asking me that whenever they look at my face they would love to do the fat injection as well and guess what I say?
Go for it! Because I do satisfy with the result from the bottom of my heart!
Thank you Dr. Cha Myung Kyu and the nicest lady who consulted me from the beginning till the end.

I really do. 
 

Tel: +82 10 7213 8855
Watsapp: +82 10 7213 8855
Kakao: eng_wannabeps
Line: wannabeps
Wechat: wannabekr
 
 
#Fullercheek #Dentedarea #Flatforehead #Dintedjowls #Thicknasolabialfolds #Volunmizeface #Fatgrafting #PRP #Fatinjecting #Miniliposuction #Autografting #Plasma #Highsurvivalrate #Beyounger #Olderlook #Fatfilling #Temple #WannabePlasticSurgery #AhbGuJungPlsticSurgery
 
[You can realize your dream of 'wannabe' with us!]