2018년 1월 11일 목요일

[Anti-aging treatment] Full face fat grafting, a new look transformation!

 
Hi everyone!
I have done fat grafting recently by Dr.Cha Myung Kyu at Wannabe Plastic Surgery.
It has been almost 2 months since I have completed the second injecting treatment.
At my work, it is not that difficult to see who did plastic surgery or who didn't because most of gender is female and trust me..there are many who does plastic surgery nowadays.
So far, I have seen a few who are not satisfied with their surgery result due to skin irregularity and bumpiness on the surgical area.
The worst case was like this coworker she was expecting her face to be fuller.
Right after she did the surgery, her face seemed to be appeared okay and enough to say that the surgery went well.
However, after a few months later, her face became flat like before she did surgery.
On the contrary, my case turned out to be successful. I strongly think that fat graft survival went awesome.
Actually when I had a consultation at the clinic, the consultant looked very confident when she was telling me that their fat graft survival rate is outstanding.
I was like half and half to believe of what she said but now I can totally agree with her.
I might tell having fat injection at Wannabe is one of the best decisions I ever made in entire my life.
Thumps up! If you have flat and partially dented area on face.
Please go to Wannabe and experience of my story.
I always heard from people that I looked like I am upset or angry due to the shape of my face but ever since I underwent surgery
I hear only positive comments from people like I have soft facial impression and classy.
Every day I am happy to live my life the way I look at present.
Wannabe is Love. Thank you so much!​
 
 
Tel: +82 10 7213 8855
Watsapp: +82 10 7213 8855
Kakao: eng_wannabeps
Line: wannabeps
Wechat: wannabekr

#Fullercheek #Dentedarea #Flatforehead #Dintedjowls #Thicknasolabialfolds #Volunmizeface #Fatgrafting #PRP #Fatinjecting #Miniliposuction #Autografting #Plasma #Highsurvivalrate #Beyounger #Olderlook #Fatfilling #Temple #WannabePlasticSurgery #AhbGuJungPlsticSurgery