2018년 1월 19일 금요일

[A petit procedure at Wannabe Plastic Surgery] chin and lip augmentation by filler injection

I was supposed to injected filler just on my chin but while I was waiting for my turn to have a consultation at the hospital, I checked those before and after photos of Angel Lip filler and the result took my breath away. They were amazing. That is how I got Angel Lip filler and chin filler.
I paid for both procedures without hesitation. hahaha
I sort of worried that it would hurt but this nice consultant kept encouraging me and calming me down. Dr. Cha Myung Kyu treated me and he seemed like he injected well in detail.
I expected my corner lips to be lifted enough to make my facial impression looks smiley all the time
and the result was great!! Also my chin was flat as field but after the injection I have a v-line shape!!!
You know what I have been hearing from my co-workers nowadays?
I look pretty and have such a small face.   
Are you confused with making decision to have filler? Don't be hesitate. Just do it! 
You won't be regret with the result at Wannabe.
I highly recommend this clinic to everyone! 


★Dr.Cha Myung Kyu completed the procedure
Tel: +82 10 7213 8855
Watsapp: +82 10 7213 8855
Kakao: eng_wannabeps
Line: wannabeps
Wechat: wannabekr


#Fullerlips#Cupidrow#AngelinaJolie#Thicklips#AngelLipFillerWannabe#Thinlips#Volunmizelips
#Wannabespecialzedfield#lipaugmentation#Cornerliplifting#Curvedlips#Smallthinlips
#Nomoreoverlinelips #Fillerinjection DontneedKyleJennerlipchallenge#Puffylips#nomoroverlinelips