2017년 10월 10일 화요일

[The best plastic surgery for CoolSculpting] A local customer's ZELTIQ experience review

Hi there !
I would love to write my review about after receiving ZELTIQ treatment since it has been only a month yet.
I actually wanted to get it done with the new applicator what the clinic recently introduced because it just takes 35 minutes for whole procedure.
However, I chose to complete my session with an old device even if it takes an hour.  
Why? because it is a little cheaper than the new one and I got a lot of time.
I needed two pads on the treated area which is abdomen.
Oh, the doctor said either an old model and a new model, there is no significantly different effect between those two machines.
Believe me! I am a person who always on a diet for 365 days straight.
I manage my daily meal properly and also work out regularly.
Mostly, I do running machine.  You know what? no matter how much I put my efforts on trying to lose weight it has been failed  so I did Mi-Cool.  Many of you already know how cheap is this procure so yes! Frankly speaking,  I was happy with the price at first but that is all.  As I was seeing "none effect" like literally "zero change" I became depressed. But then one of my closest friends recommended me to go to WANNABE because she has already done ZELTIQ and she is actually satisfied with the result. 
So this lovely consultant I met informed me about what ZELTIQ is in detailed.
What you should understand is the damaged fat cells will be destroyed constantly and eliminated after a month later you get the treatment.
Plus, I need to be more patient with my wait for the result.  Therefore, like I said it has been a month so far that I cannot exactly tell you guys what I feel different than before ZELTIQ but I will continue to record all process and when it is finally 3 months  cycle I will share my before and after photo.   
Until then, I might be keep in taking healthy food and do exercise to make the final result better.   


* picture guidelines


 1> designing 2> Cool gel preparation 3> Cool gel pad attaching 4> operation begins by a doctor

 5> time setting 6> right after finishing the treatment (redness may be seen)