2017년 9월 25일 월요일

Lower nose 5 weeks post surgery review (nasal bridge + nose tip)

I decided to proceed nose surgery at Wannabe Plastic Surgery after I had done consultation in the beginning of July.
During my research, I spent my time for collecting information on the website, sharing thoughts and price lists and which clinic is specialize in what type of surgery.  I always hated the nose which looks too sharp or too much elevated.  But at some point, Wannabe seems to appeared appropriate one for me as I had seen many were satisfied with the natural looks of their noses.
Something what I was looking for!

Pictures without numbers are my before photos.
No matter how I put make up on my face, my nose somehow is low as itself and even lower.
My main concern was saggy nasal tip and especially when I smile my nose got wider and flatter.  That drove me nuts so much and it was stressful for me.
So as the doctor's view, I went by basic nose operation using septal cartilage from my nose tip.
Pictures without numbers are my before photo and with the number 7 on was first day after the surgery and the photo with number seven on is the 7th days since I underwent surgery.
I was a little worried what if I had to deal with the pain as anesthetic got weaker.  but I am not sure if the medication helped a lot or fixation of my nose was the part of reason, I barely felt any pain.  It was a bit stuffy due to place some cottons inside the nose.
I tried to be careful all the time because any of my actions might effect on the result.
So I did not even touch the epithesis. 
 
Day 1-  It was miserable to look at my nose because the swollen was bad, specifically my nose tip got huge so I made myself as calm down til the swollen goes away.
More likely, I could not anticipate what will be my nose look like since  the nose bridge has swollen.

Day 7-  (I have been doing this warm pack massage as I was told by the nurse and it was the time I detached the epithesis) If you guys look at the pictures, my nose look much natural than before but in reality I needed to wear a mask when I had to go outside which means it looked unnatural for my case. I had yellow bruises around the surgical site yet.  Anyway I put my mask on every time I went outside. 
 
Day 30- I can barely saw scars and in this period of time I didn't have that much of swelling.
My nose tip was still stiff and hard but I did really love the natural connection between my forehead and the root of nose.

Day 40- The day I went to the hospital for one month follow up consultation.
The doctor told me the swelling on the nose can be so much better up until 3 months from now.
Surprisingly, my relatives were happy with my look and they told me it looks so natrual.
Plus, I do not get stressed out when I take a picture of myself or put make up on my face.
I believe that there are not that many plastic surgery producing after care treatment such as radio frequency to reduce swelling and skin care treatment for dead skin cells since you are not be able to wash your face correctly and your hairs during recovery period.
So as I get the post treatment from the hospital, that truly helped me to get healed faster.

I honestly went to this clinic for only having consultation because I was not so sure about whether I will do it or not.  However, Dr.Cha Myoung Gyu let me speak out what I wanted to be look like and some questions were not quite making sense but he kept listening to me and respected my opinion sincerely.  From the bottom of his heart, he tried his best to make me understand the surgery plan and purpose. 
Right now I am writing this review because I know that there are still many candidates like me  seeking for a hospital to achieve their goals.  Especially, for those who want their noses look more natural, I strongly suggest you to go to WANNABE. 


Lastly, I want to thank Dr. Cha for shaping my nose beautiful and giving me another chance to live with better look. 

Visit our website :) Click this!
#nose_surgery#bulbous_nose#hump_nose#deviated#big_nose#lower_nose_bridge#elevated#wide_dorsum#non_implant_nose