What is Square Jaw Surgery?
It is a surgery for those whose zygoma is not wide and yet have less volume which looks flat, protruded to the side and lets the face look tired.
By injecting an implant or autologous fat graft in the zygoma, you can get more three dimensional, slim and lively face.
Square Jaw Surgery is for
* Those who have protruded square jaw and wide face
* Those who have protruded mandibular angle when looked from side
* Those who have generally big and thick chin tip bone
* Those who have asymmetric square jaw
* Those who have protruded chin and muscles
Characteristics of Jaw Surgery
- 4 problems to cause square jaw are solved at once, which are; Bone's width, thickness, development and fat
- Achieve definite front and side view effect when so called 'behind ear square jaw surgery' couldn't perform cortex osteotomy, masseter muscle reduction and buccal fat removal
- Long curved excision which lessens secondary angle possibility and smoothens the jaw line until the chin tip
- No visible scars are left as surgery is done through incision inside the mouth