What is 3D Fat Graft?Original 2D fat graft is a method of implanting fat only on one layer of subcutaneous fat, muscle, or periosteum. Even though it is comparatively simple procedure, there is high risk of absorption and might cause bumpy skin due to unequal settlement.
On the other hand, 3D Fat Graft implants fat on all layers equally, maximizing settlement, and showing smooth and natural three dimensional face.
3D Fat Graft is for
- Those who have asymmetric or sunken forehead
- Those who want to make their hollow cheeks chubby
- Those who want to improve their nasolabial folds
- Those who have asymmetric face
- Those who don't have soft facial contour line
- Those who have eyelid depression
- Those who want to erect the low nose
- Those who want to look young in general
Characteristics of 3D Fat GraftThere is almost no side effect or feeling of irritation as autologous fat is being used.
Through PRP or stem cell fat graft, you can expect not only high engraftment but skin regeneration effect as well.
We promise you the most important and the safest anesthesia and surgery with the state of the art general anesthesia system and monitoring equipment with UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) for accidental blackout.
You can also expect cellulite removal as fat collection will be done from the patient's preferred area (thigh, abdomen, flank)