What is Mini V-line Surgery?
Wannabe's Mini V-line is a slight and fast procedure for those whose face look wide and blunt face even when they don't have severe square jaw.
It is not to just trim the bone as much as possible, but to focus more on the golden ratio of the mandibular angle and chin line.
Mini V-line Surgery is for
* Those who have big and wide looking face
even when it's not a severe square jaw case
* Those who still have big looking face even after previous surgery
* Those who have short chin, long chin, jutting chin kind of problems at the same time
* Those who need fast recovery without downtime
* Those who are scared and afraid to trim bones
* Those who desire a natural and subtle change in face
* Those who want a slimmer face line than now
Characteristics of Mini V-line Surgery
- Maximize the front view effect which is hard to be found with the existing square jaw surgery
- Definite V-line that is impossible to be done from the existing genioplasty
- Fast recovery with less swelling since it is more focused on the chin tip
- Reduces time waste since no hospital stay is needed, patients are to leave on the very day
- Improvement of long chin, short chin, jutting chin, asymmetry and other chin tip problems
- Minimize the risk of nerve damage and skin sagginess by osteotomy bypassing the nerves
Mini V-line Video
What is Mini V-line surgery? What is it different from V-line surgery?
Unlike normal V-line surgeries, Mini V-line surgery does not touch the mandibular angle but focuses more on the chin reduction. This procedure is adequate for those who have ordinary jaw but wide chin tip, those who still have wide chin even they already had square jaw surgery before, or those who does not really want to reduce their jaw.