2014년 8월 28일 목요일

Plastic surgery interview [rhinoplasty, double eyelid revision surgery, full face fat graft]

Somi’s Real Plastic Surgery Story

 

[Rhinoplasty, Natural Adhesion method Revision Surgery and Full Face Fat Graft]

 

 

 

Interview before the surgery


Q: General complex?

I actually do have double eyelids but they are in-lines, and the surface is with plenty of fat which made my eyes look swollen up when I take pictures.

That is why I wanted natural double eyelids with higher lines.

Since my nose is a bit arrowed with low nose bridge and it looks flat, pulls the tip of the nose downward when I laugh, i want to have a classy nose in half padded socks shape.

Also, I have less face fat which lets me to have a plain and dull look.

Once I fix my eyes and nose at the same time fill some face volume, I think I would have a better refined face.

 

 
 
 
 

 

Q: You are about to start the surgery. Aren't you nervous?


I'm trembling and nervous at the moment, but I know my doctor has good skills and the nurses also relieved me. So I think I will just leave this to their hand and comeback with a pretty face.
 
 
 
After surgery picture
 

 

 

 

Interview after the surgery


Q: What kind of surgeries did you receive?


I did my nose, natural adhesion method revision surgery for my eyes, and general face graft.
  

 

 

 

 

 

Q: Any difference after the surgery?

My double eyelids looked vague before which are now way more well-defined and natural. The droopy nose I had which made me have an old looking face actually got higher tip and gave me a mellow cute look.

You might worry if your face looks big by the fat transplant and so I was, but I hear that my face got three-dimensionally smaller and that’s why I’m a whole lot satisfied with it.

My friends kept me from doing the plastic surgery as they were worried that I might become an “artificial beauty monster”. I was concerned about that point too, but now that they compliment me ‘you got more beautiful’ ‘so natural’, I’m also very happy.
My family were also contrary to it, and they say that it was a good choice.

People that I met after a long time didn’t even noticed my plastic surgery. They just couldn’t recognize it and thought if I was originally pretty from back then, so it seems like I get more self confidence.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Still can't identify the difference???
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
See Somi's interview video↓↓↓↓

 
 
 
 
 
 
Need more information?

Go to our Webpage : http://english.wannabeps.com/

Follow us on Instagram: wannabeps_korea
Wechat: wannabekr
Line: wannabeps
Kakao talk: wannabeps
Tel: +82-10-7213-8855
E-mail : wannabeps@gmail.com

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/WANNABEKOREA